Job listing driver CE
Van der Valk is a Dutch transport company that provides both national and international road transportation. Started as a small- scale courier, Van der Valk has now grown into a full-fledged transport company with a diverse fleet, storage options and Value- Added Logistics. We are looking for experienced and professional drivers to join our team. Are you interested in delivering small packages to large cargo, are you customer-oriented and do you stand firm? Then you are our ideal colleague!
Your daily work consists of the following: Every day you will receive the schedule. You will be driving both national and international rides. Since driving internationally is one of your duties, you occasionally must stay overnight. Our trucks are therefore equipped with a sleeping cabin.
Being a driver at Van der Valk is a very varied job.
What do we expect from a driver International CE?
- In possession of driving license CE.
- In possession of code 95.
- Not a 9 to 5 mentality.
- Physically strong.
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Great sense of responsibility and problem-solving abilities.
- VOG (certificate of conduct) is required.
- Nice team and a good atmosphere.
- Salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Professional Goods Transport. - Costs.
- Contribution to your personal development.
- The possibility of training within our company.
Would you like to get started with us? Send your CV and motivation letter. You can also fill in the form below.
Employment type: Full-time